Quality: What does that mean for you?
- If you think quality is self-evident
- If your opinion of quality is not doing the absolute necessary only
- If you expect that a solution has to be independent from a specific vendor
- If for you consulting starts with active listening and continues with working out a common understanding
… then we have the same understanding of: “Quality is not just a theory.”
What can you expect?
- Practical experience in IT-Security & Open Source – projects since 2002
- Working out solution concepts for IT-Security for your specific company
- Unique Availability- & Application-Monitoring Know-How
- Deep product specific Know-How of (examples): Juniper, Blue Coat, Palo Alto, splunk>, Safenet, Nagios, …
- Integration of Enterprise Ready Linux & Open Source solutions and products
- Consulting & Migration to Open Source while respecting in-plant and economic aspects
- Firewalling, Malware-Protection & Safeguard in internal and external networks
- Solutions for complex IT–problems – but – vendor independent
- Training for employee awareness raising, Open Source and IT-Security products & solutions
How about insurances?
No one want to tell you: but humans are not machines and therefore making mistakes.
A special consulting insurance fill that gap (german language only):